Introductory Offer for New Clients
Last year CVS Health acquired Wellpartner an industry-leading provider of 340B solutions with a strong reputation for superior technology, an excellent Health Resources & Service Administration compliance record, and consistently high levels of customer satisfaction. CVS Health has significantly expanded its 340B contract pharmacy program to include hundreds of Covered Entities (CEs) and thousands of pharmacies across the country, which has, together with the acquisition of Wellpartner, resulted in significant benefits to participating CEs.
Benefits to Covered Entities
- Ensure maximum compliance
- Offer operational efficiencies
- Standardize prescription qualification
- Improve participation in the 340B program
- Optimize net savings for our clients
- Make it easier for covered entities to offer compliant programs to uninsured patients on the CVS Health platform
Wellpartner’s integrated solution, combining administration of 340B programs with CVS Health retail and specialty pharmacy series, enables CVS to eliminate the restriction of limiting one CVS Pharmacy location to one administrator per CE, and enables expanded access to all CVS Pharmacy locations.
CVS Health is committed to bringing these benefits to new, qualified CEs and has authorized a special pricing offer for a limited time.
Promotional Pricing Details
The promotional period will begin on May 15, 2019 and end on January 15, 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). The standard Wellpartner administrative services fee will be reduced (“Promotional Pricing). Promotional Pricing will apply to a CE’s CVS retail and specialty pharmacies (if applicable) that are contracted and registered during the Promotional Period. Promotional Pricing is subject to the following conditions:
- CE was not a Wellpartner client prior to the Promotional Period;
- CE was not a CVS retail pharmacy client prior to the Promotional Period;
- CE must fully execute an administrative services agreement with Wellpartner during the Promotional Period. The initial term of this administrative services agreement will end on December 31, 2023;
- CE must fully execute a retail contract pharmacy services agreement with CVS during the Promotional Period. CE must also register its retail CVS pharmacies (and any specialty CVS pharmacies added during the Promotional Period, if applicable) during the Promotional Period;
- 340B eligible claims must be processed and qualified on or before December 31, 2020. For all claims thereafter, standard pricing shall apply; and
- New client services will be implemented on a first come, first served basis.
Wellpartner, a CVS Health company, has taken this step to welcome new CEs into the CVS family, and remains committed to providing high quality service, technology, reporting, and compliance.
We are excited to share this special offer with you and look forward to meeting with you to discuss how our newly integrated offerings can support your 340B strategies. A representative from Wellpartner will contact you to schedule a meeting in the near future.
For more information about this offer, submit the form below and a representative will contact you.